Saturday, December 19, 2009

even is always better than odd.

I'm not sure why i decided to type my year in review rather than write it.. it could be due to the fact that i only have a few pages left in my journal, and i know that everything i want to say will most likey turn into a novel.
This by far has been the hardest of my 23 years living on this planet. No, im not exaggerating.
It was my first full year of "officially" being single. I had a love/hate relationship with the whole thing. If you asked me how i felt about it right now, at this very moment, i'd say "fuck you singleness" and "fuck guys" wait guys? i meant boys. None of the boys i hooked up with/dated are worthy enough of being called "guys". so fuck you.
Ok, so im not a total man-hater, there was someone who opened me up to a lot of different things music,views, just his whole outlook on life period. It was like a breath of fresh air something different and unexpected. ANYWAY, i'll be damned if i go into all of that. To make it even im pretty sure i've fucked some over too. so there. i cant do this..

No comments: